Here’s a list of links I tweeted over the last week or so (as requested by @dmpetersson). I considered shamelessly removing the RT info, but came to my senses and carried them over. Clearly shows that the majority of my links are retweets, but then again more people might discover the interesting people who originally tweeted the links and follow them. I will start posting these digests weekly going forwards.
- Fedora 11 is here – looks like a nice upgrade from Fedora 10 and remains a good alternative to Ubuntu.
- Benchmarks: You are Doing it Wrong – interesting read about benchmarking web applications
- RT @Venture_Capital Do Young Venture Capitalists Have an Edge? – Experience is good, but so is openness to new ideas
- RT @DanekS How to write a tech press release – don’t show off. Journalists and editors may not understand geek
- RT @tferriss: Find out which interests Google associates with your cookie – who does Google think you are?
- RT @ruby_news: Rack 1.0 Released
- RT @tferriss: How to choose colors for your brand – great samples: via @gmc