As my plans for a startup is about to become reality, I think it’s time to start telling the world beyond my twitter followers that something is about to happen. My main worry was whether I could get 1-2 interesting people to join me. The first choice in partner was a hit so we’re rolling. In the coming weeks, I will focus on funding and basic infrastructure for a prototype.

I did a proof-of-concept a few weeks ago. The result was a great success. Even with statistically bad quality data, the method worked. The bad quality data was a very small document corpus that I used to generate idf-values. Being able to show results despite this issue indicates that my approach is robust which is always a plus when you are doing things on a big scale.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.